CAE® Course Fees
CAE® Program Registration Form
| $699 (+GST/HST)
||This rate is for current members of CSAE. Join now!
| $799 (+GST/HST)
|CAE® New Student Kit
| $100 (+GST/HST)
|If this is your first course in the CAE® Program, make sure you select the 'CAE® New Student Kit - Book Bundle' when registering.
course is based on key competencies of association management. Each lesson has specific learning objectives and is easily adapted by the instructor to reflect the changing association environment. Each course is lead by a seasoned Certified Association Executive
This is the fourth course in the Certified Association Executive (CAE®) Program
and builds on previous courses. This course provides the association manager with key insight into the products and services an association normally gets involved in. The products and services play a key role in implementing strategy. The products and services an association provides must be the best they can be given available resources. This means association managers need to understand related trends and issues, use better practices and always be looking for ways to improve. This course will provide information to keep your association products and services relevant.
- Publications & Information
- Other Services (Standards, Affinity Programs, etc.)
- Strategic Alliances & Partnership
- Program & Project Management
Course Learning Objectives Include
- understanding how to plan, develop and manage publications and information
- identifying various fundraising methods and determine the most appropriate activity for the association
- evaluating efforts to provide quality, relevant and timely products and services, and identify opportunities for improvement
Course Duration & Delivery Method
The course takes place over 12 weeks and is delivered online. We recommend that you spend 10 to 12 hours per week working on the course.
There are no prerequisites to enroll in CAE 400. Prior experience working or volunteering in not-for-profit organizations such as professional or trade associations, issue specific groups and charities will aid learning. Managerial experience is recommended as well.
For more information, please contact:
Coordinator, CAE® Program
416.363.3555 x 241
1.800.461.3608 x 241