An Association Executive’s Guide to HR Fundamentals
Webinar With Jordan Rodney, MaxPeople
June 04, 2019
Tuesday, June 04, 2019
An Association Executive's Guide to HR Fundamentals
Webinar with Jordan Rodney, President of MaxPeople and Founder of Rodney Employment Law
June 4, 2019
Whether you manage or are actively involved in the HR function within your organization, this interactive webinar will provide participants with a high-level overview of all aspects of Human Resources. Through this session, CSAE members will be equipped with the fundamental Human Resources skills required to establish a more focused, happier, and productive workforce.
- How to deal with difficult employee situations to minimize liability.
- How to effectively manage people using a proactive approach.
- How to navigate thourgh all stages of the employment cycle from recruitment through to termination.
- How to promote a positive employee relations environment.
- How to draw the link between effective 'people-management' and business strategy.
Jordan Rodney is President of MaxPeople and the founder of Rodney Employment Law. He is an employment lawyer with over 20 years of experience in the area of Employment Law and Human Resources. Jordan incorporates a customized approach for each of his clients in an effort to achieve the most practical and effective workplace solution. His focus is ensuring that clients are equipped to handle workplace issues using innovative and cost-effective solutions. Jordan has been published and quoted in the Globe and Mail, Dialogue Magazine, The Bottom Line, Canadian HR Reporter, the Voice Magazine and The Lawyers Weekly.
|Registration is not required for CSAE Members||$0.00|
CAE Online Course
10 King Street East
Toronto, ON M5C 1C3