Guide to Better Meetings for Directors of Non-Profit Organizations
By Eli Mina
To enhance your Board's performance, explore the benefits of the CSAE BoardREADY Card deck.
Non-profit organizations can ill-afford to spend money, not to mention the time of volunteers, staff and members, on unproductive meetings. In fact, with the rising costs of meetings and the reduced time that volunteers are willing to commit, non-profit organizations must take the initiative to enhance and improve the value of meetings. This how-to guide provides a simple, straightforward approach to meetings suited to the needs of non-profit organization stakeholders, and is the ideal guide for non-profit directors.
- 10 meeting performance indicators
- Planning for an effective meeting
- Participating for better performance
- Chairing for better performance
- Rules of order and their effective use
- Best practices in meeting minutes