199 Ideas: Powerful Marketing Tactics That Sell
By Sheri Jacobs, CAE
Marketing has changed. Members and customers are far more discriminating and are far less loyal. They are bombarded with messages from the moment they wake up and check their e-mail to the moment they turn off the TV and go to sleep.
If you are looking for powerful new ideas and market-tested tactics to break through the static, attract and retain members, meeting registrants, sponsors, or customers, this book is for you.
In this book, you'll learn…
- How to determine your competitive advantage or unique selling point.
- How to write a subject line that will improve the chance that your email will be opened.
- How to use emotion and logic to sell the intangible.
- How to price your programs, products and services to increase sales.
- How to build a fan base using both online and offline tools.
- How to address objections and turn them into advantages.
- How to select the best mix of marketing tactics that will most effectively sell membership, meetings, and more.