CAE® Course Fees
||The rate for current CSAE members.
|Join now! And receive the member rate.
|CAE®New Student Kit
|If this is your first course in the program select 'CAE® New Student Kit - Book Bundle' when registering. Please note that the Book Bundle is digital and will be available via the course site.
Select "Single Registration" above or send the CAE® Program Registration Form
by email or fax.
CAE 200, the second course in the Certified Association Executive (CAE®) Program, examines the need and rationale for the development, implementation, and discontinuation of products and services. This course introduces the concepts of quality, pricing structures, product evaluations and member satisfaction. As a key component of this course, students will learn how to manage the marketing of products and services through the development of a marketing and implementation plan. Discussions will include integrating strategy and standards to improve member services.
- Understanding Members
- Member Communications & Relationship Building
- Membership Recruitment & Retention
- Member Products & Services
- Quality & Pricing of Programs & Services
- Marketing Products & Services
- Strategy, Standards & Satisfaction
- Knowledge Management
- Students will develop a knowledge management program
- Students will demonstrate understanding of member services through the development and execution of a membership recruitment plan
- Students will explore methods to leverage limited resources to meet member research needs.
Duration & Delivery
Method CAE 200 is delivered fully online over a 12 week period. Weekly time commitment varies, but it is recommended students schedule between 10-15 hours for course work.
There are no prerequisites to enroll in CAE 200. Suggested experience includes: employment and volunteer positions in the non-profit sector and/or management experience in any field.
For more information, please contact:
416.363.3555 x 242
1.800.461.3608 x 242