CAE® Course Fees
Register Online! Select "Single Registration" above or send the CAE® Program Registration Form by email or fax.
|The rate for current CSAE members.
|Join now! And receive the member rate.
|CAE®New Student Kit
|If this is your first course in the program select 'CAE® New Student Kit - Book Bundle' when registering. Please note that the Book Bundle is digital and will be available via the course site.
CAE®courses are based on the key competencies of association management and are tailored to reflect the changing environment of the association sector. All courses are led by seasoned Certified Association Executive® (CAE) instructors.
CAE 100, the first course in the Certified Association Executive (CAE®) Program, introduces students to the foundational elements of associations; goals, leadership, management strategies, organizational structures, and strategic planning. In addition, this course addresses the concepts of change, change management and engaging stakeholders in the change process.
- Associations in Society
- Association Volunteer Leadership
- Association Executive Leadership
- Governance – Roles & Structures
- Governance – Operations & Accountability
- Strategic Management – Directions
- Strategic Management – Action & Evaluation
- Working Together
- Associations & Change
- Students will develop an understanding of the nature and scope of associations and 21st Century challenges
- Students will develop implementation plans for strategic change and demonstrate how to leverage evaluations to improve performance
- Students will develop an awareness of volunteer leadership roles, the support and training required, and performance expectations
Duration & Delivery Method
CAE 100 is delivered fully online over a 12 week period. Weekly time commitment varies, but it is recommended students schedule between 10-15 hours for course work.
There are no prerequisites to enroll in CAE 100. Suggested experience includes: employment and volunteer positions in the non-profit sector and/or management experience in any field.
For more information, please contact:
416.363.3555 x 242
1.800.461.3608 x 242