CAE® Course Fees
||The rate for current CSAEmembers.
|Join now! And receive the member rate.
|CAE®New Student Kit
|If this is your first course in the programs elect 'CAE®New Student Kit - Book Bundle' when registering. Please note that the Book Bundle is digital and will be available via the course site.
Select "Single Registration" above or send the CAE® Program Registration Form
by email or fax.
CAE 300, the third course in the Certified Association Executive (CAE®) Program, builds on learning from CAE 100 and CAE 200, by providing association managers with key insight into operational areas of critical importance. Students learn about Human Resource management through the lenses of Systems, Technology, Accounting and Communications as well as explore the concept of Continuous Improvement.
- Human Resource Management
- Association Systems & Practices
- Financial & Management Accounting
- Facilities & Equipment
- Legal & Statutory
- Insurance & Tax
- Communications & External Relations
- Continuous Improvement
- Students will develop an understanding of the relationship between human resource management, strategic planning and management process
- Students will learn how to develop policies and procedures to ensure the association is in compliance with all legal regulations and statutes
- Students will learn how to evaluate practices for facilities and equipment, and identify opportunities for improvement
Duration & Delivery Method
CAE 300 is delivered fully online over a 12 week period. Weekly time commitment varies, but it is recommended students schedule between 10-15 hours for course work.
There are no prerequisites to enroll in CAE 300. Suggested experience includes: employment and volunteer positions in the non-profit sector and/or management experience in any field.
For more information, please contact:
416.363.3555 x 242
1.800.461.3608 x 242