The Honorary Award of Excellence is designed to recognize a member's sustained commitment and outstanding contribution to CSAE on a national basis, and/or for their contributions to the local chapter based on demonstrated and effective involvement with CSAE at that level.
- Continuous member of CSAE for at least ten years
- Employed full-time as association chief staff executive or chief of staff within an organization serving the association sector within the past 12 months
- Self-nomination are ineligible
A CSAE member’s sustained commitment and outstanding contribution to CSAE for a minimum of 10 years on a national basis, and/or for contributions to a local chapter for a minimum of 10 years based with a demonstrated and effective involvement at that level. The ten-year contribution may also be a combination of service at both levels. Nominees have achieved prominence through their sustained commitment to CSAE.
A complete Honorary Award of Excellence Application Form containing:
- Nominee information
- Nominee’s Record of Achievements
- Current résumé for nominee
- Three letters of Support/Testimonials - one of whom must be a current CSAE member (this includes the nominator's letter)
Download the Honorary Award of Excellence Application Form now. The deadline for submissions is July 14th, 2017 at 5PM (EDT). All documents must be emailed in PDF format along with the completed application form to email@example.com.