The Griner Award recognizes the significant contributions that business members make to CSAE and the association management profession. These contributions reflect the enhancement of association management and/or CSAE’s profile and organizational effectiveness. (Award named in honour of the late John Griner, CAE).
- CSAE member for at least five years
- Significant support of CSAE programs demonstrating a level of commitment that transcends normal business considerations over this time
- Organization contribution: application of innovative solutions to support association management, participation within CSAE events and support of the association industry
- Self-nominations are permitted
The nominee may be an individual and/or an organization who through their actions over an extended period of time have contributed in a manner beyond the expectations of daily business. The nominee is an accomplished leader and is committed to leadership excellence in association management.
- Nominee information
- Nominee’s Record of Achievements
- Current résumé for nominee
- Three letters of Support/Testimonials - one of which must be from a current CSAE member (this includes the nominator’s letter)
- Narrative (250-500 words) explaining why the nominee is deserving of this Award
Download the 2017 Griner Award Application Form. The deadline for submissions is July 14th, 2017 at 5PM (EDT). All documents must be emailed in PDF format along with the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.